|ERS-25 - PN.7921.25||3D Model (.STEP)|
ERS-25 Description and performance capability
ERS-25 – Emergency Rescue (Landing) System for unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs) weighing up to 25 kg.
ERS-25 provides (if the UAV gross mass does not exceed 25 kg):
- Specified life – 50 applications at altitudes ranging from 20 to 3000 m at an indicated flight speed from 30 to 55 m/sec, including a single application at an aircraft nosedive with its possible partial destruction
- Overloads resulting from the opening of ERS – not more than 10g
- Minimum safe altitude of 20 m at a flight speed from 30 to 55 m/sec with descent time (at a fully filled canopy) – not less than 2 sec
- Average vertical descent speed (on the main canopy), reduced to standard atmosphere and a total UAV in-flight weight of 25 kg, at the area of 30-35 m from the ground – no more than 5.5 m/sec
- Low tendency of oscillation
- Release lock that releases the parachute once the air vehicle has landed to minimize damage due to high wind.
- No effects of canopy collapse at the UAV descent
- Quick and easy replacement of the ejection charge, canopy in the container or the entire ERS replacement for another one of the same type
|Dimensions, mm||Weight, g||Operating temperature||IP rating||Connector type|
|Ø170/190||1300||-40°C to +80°C||IP64||Special connector|
Ejection charge options:
- Charge operate amperage – not less than 500 mA, operate voltage – not less than 5V.
- The possibility to unhook shrouds for suppressing the canopy on the ground (release lock is available separately) is provided.
Parachute basic parameters
ERS-25 canopy of 15 m2 of PN9 fabric by Porcher industries, has a circular shape and it is secured by 16 shrouds of Dyneema material which are placed in cells in order to reduce overload while filling the canopy.
If this Emergency Rescue System doesn't meet your needs, we can offer custom UAV rescue/landing system development according to customer's requirements.