OVEN-500 Precision Composites Curing Oven
used to cure, anneal, dry, and harden synthetic and composite materials
UAVOS Designs, Engineers, & Manufactures Composite Ovens.
The OVEN-500 Composites Curing Oven is used to cure, anneal, dry, and harden synthetic and composite materials. UAVOS' oven allows to cure various materials of complex contours, shapes, and sizes all while providing fast heat-up rates and cycle times, superior temperature uniformity, and an optimal cure.
UAVOS' out of autoclave (OOA) composite curing oven is electrically heated. It's designed with a combination airflow arrangement which ensures even & uniform heat distribution throughout the work chamber and provides quicker heating rates and recovery times.
The OVEN-500 Composites Curing Oven has full 'ramp and soak' temperature control which can control heating rates (degrees per minute), and hold for a specific length of time at set temperatures.
The curing process for composite materials includes bagging and putting them under a vacuum while being cured. The features of this composite curing oven include the technology of making tubular and cylindrical shapes due to adjustable rotation of the product for even distribution of resin on a composite product and forming their ideal geometry.
To optimize airflow, heat transfer, and overall oven performance there is software control, as well as data collection. The intuitive interface provides unrivalled useability and process feedback.
The oven can be equipped with a software remote control system from a standard computer, as well as data collection.
Standard and custom options available to accommodate a variety of applications.
- External Dimensions: (WxDxH), mm: 2406х764х709
- Internal Dimensions: (WxDxH), mm: 2050х466x502
- Internal Volume: 480 liters
- The oven is built up by an insulated metal framework
- The oven is covered with steel sheets on the inside and with metal sheets on the outside
- 50 mm insulation
- Operational temperature: from +15°C to +200°C
- Loading the product / tooling from above
- Gross Weight: 160 kg
- 200°C Max Temperature
- Heavy-duty structural steel frame
- Casters for easy relocation of oven
- Centrifugal type blower axial
- On-Off switch
- Recirculating blower
- Calibrated temperature controller
- Automatic shutdown
- Adjustable curing time PLC
- The oven can be also used for miscellaneous applications that require circulation of heated air
- Extraction to be connected in the factory exhaust system
- The oven delivers the highest standards of PID temperature control accuracy, utilizing high-quality RTD temperature measurement coupled with effective fan-assisted airflow to minimize stratification
- Temperature, ramp and soak are all fully programmable so recommended cure and post-cure cycles for different mates be saved and run automatically for the ultimate in precision and consistency
- Control Box, Side Mounted
- Electric Heat
- Supply Voltage: 400 V, 50-60 Hz, 3 Phases
- Power consumption: 4400 W
- Current consumption: 12 A
- SCR Protection
- Power Off/On Switch
- PID temperature control
- Communication Port, RS-485(Modbus RTU/ASCII)
- High - capacity airflow system provides maximum temperature uniformity.
- This portable oven can be easily shifted and installed in different locations.
- Quicker Heating Rates and Recovery Times: Using a high - pressure recirculation blower to deliver heat through a combination airflow arrangement to ensure uniform heat distribution throughout the work chamber.