Portable Ground Control Unit for UAV
The PGCU.3 is based on a console with controls and a docking interface for a military-grade rugged Getac X500 laptop computer. All main UAV and payload controls are collected on the ergonomic control panel. Console joysticks, push-buttons and switches are industrial water-proofed units. Console housing is made of aluminum alloy.
PGCU.3 can be used as a simulator. A digital modem integrated into the UAVOS system provides UAV control without using an external antenna complex. UAVOS has also developed a switching and power supply board which allows the PGCU.3 to work from various power sources, as well as to charge the docked computer.
PGCS 3 provides:
- Real-time telemetry information from the UAV/platform
- Payload control
- Reception, recording, storage and playback of payload information with real time display
- Control of flight modes and payload operation
- Preparation and upload of the mission
- Real-time platform health monitoring
- Preflight and post-flight inspection
- Registering target coordinates
- Flight mission control
- Flight mission protocol logging
- Flight mission simulation