Gain enhanced situational awareness during time-critical missions. Make informed decisions while reducing exposure to risk.
UAS can provide real-time visual information to aid in assessing disaster areas, high-risk situations, or search and rescue missions. The same applies to a public utility that needs fast, actionable data to get the lights back on after a major storm. Public use includes researchers, universities, environmental groups, and state- or federally-funded organizations. Authorized governmental functions can also include Customs and Border Patrol (CBP), aeronautical research, or biological or geological resource management agencies.
- Maintain control of rapidly-changing events
- Provide real-time imagery to incident commanders
- Safely assess major disasters or high-risk areas
- Provide search and rescue support for missing persons
- Map crime scenes/accidents faster and more accurately
- Leverage multiple payloads:
- Thermal / Infrared
- Chemical / Radiation detectors
- First aid kits / Life preservers
- Low light, infrared, thermal, LiDAR capabilities for night operations
- Night imagery and video for marketing, publicity
- Thermal Inspection
- Radiometric Mapping
- Search and Rescue
- Emergency Management
- Disaster Response
- Research & Development
UAVOS offers custom-made payloads that include thermal cameras, daylight cameras, 4K video cameras, search lights, onboard processing unit or any combination thereof. We specialize in implementing the best solution for your specific needs. Whether your field is search and rescue, environmental clean-up, inspections, forestry service or mining, we work with you to build the perfect platform.